Saturday, January 7, 2012

Visiting Knoxville! Happy New Year!

 Look at that mountain! Growing up in a not flat but sort of hilly area, I get excited and amazed when I see mountains. I went to Knoxville the day after Christmas for a job interview but mainly to chill and enjoy the city. The city was absolutely beautiful and the people were extremely nice.






I stayed with my old roommate from college. While she was at working I took a journey through the city by catching the bus. An all-day fair cost $4. Before getting to any bus stop, I had to climb this long, long hill. My cardiac was cranked afterwards. LOL

 Pic of downtown. Orange was EVERYWHERE! UGH! I am blue and gray fan! GO TIGERS GO!


My friend took me to a used bookstore. The place was huge! Books were downstairs, music and videos upstairs. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the partying began NYE in Old City, which is downtown Knoxville! The place we went to had 3 levels. My friend, her old coworker, and I hit all 3 levels and had a great time! HAPPY NEW YEAR!





The night I was returning home, my homie prepared a huge, delicious dinner and I was definitely satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment