Saturday, December 1, 2012

"I always feel like somebody is watching me..."

‎Yes, I do feel like that. And since God has been maturing me spiritually and growing my leadership in His kingdom, I can no longer continue using the excuse when I mess up "God knows my heart". I will now say "I know better." Because now it matters about the hearts of the lost souls. I can't be "holier than thou" and then get caught up in my flesh when I have a responsibility. We are leaders of Yahweh and we must live accordingly. 

What is caught up in flesh? Many automatically think sex. But it's anything not of God (which is sin): stealing, lying, envying, "hating", and so forth. 

James 3:9-10 9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.

My brothers and sisters my pray is that you will prosper in God's Kingdom! And I pray that God will continue to help me lead lost souls closer to You!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment