Friday, July 15, 2011

HGTV & decorating!

I love decorating and I'm addicted to hgtv.com! I have two TV's and both are ALWAYS on that channel.

On twitter, I follow @HomeDecorNews @Dwell and @DESIGN_KCHI. My favorite one is the first one. There's an update all the time and so many different ideas and pictures are posted.

I, also, enjoy looking at IKEA's website. Whenever I'm in Charlotte, I HAVE to visit this store. I'm in for about 3 hours. Once I finish grad school and began my career, I want to spend $1000 at once in the stores. Lol..just kidding....but seriously.

I don't want a huge house. In fact, I want a small studio apartment to start off. One of my inspirations is Jay Shafer's tiny home. Check it out! His house is really tiny and the one thing I like most about it, it's coziness. I like the closeness of a home. I don't have claustrophobic...well, in a home...lol. In Jay's home, I could care less about the tiny loft bed. If there was one thing (or two) things I could change (or amend) about his home would be (1) add another small room for the bed, and (2) add water pressure for the shower. That's it.




2 comments:

  1. Look at this loft, small apartment! Love it! http://freshome.com/2010/05/31/decorating-a-small-apartment-not-so-difficult-after-all/

    ReplyDelete