Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer 2011 -- Working for Residence Life

I'm not sure how this will start or how it will go or if it will end but from the bio you sort of know already what's going on in my life. Grad school, residence hall supervisor, and then the other things in life.

Right now, the school I work for titles me as a Conference Manager for the summer. There is conference housing going on. Me, along with other colleagues, supervise over specific residence halls for the summer. Different groups, camps, and conferences come stay at our school for the summer.

It's getting closer to the end of the summer and school will be starting soon. What does that mean?  This means conference housing will be ending soon, training for the new year will begin for me and the incoming resident advisers, classes will began, and my adhd will increase in confusion...LOL!

Here's an old pic of my RA's and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment