Monday, November 7, 2011

My previous blog...change of plans

Yes. I talked about in my previously blog about how happy I was for the cold weather. Well today the high was 77 degrees, and possibly it will be in the 40's by midweek. You would think I should be used to do this. Well, I am but I guess you can say I talk about it often as if I wasn't.

Anyway, I attended tutoring training for Refugee students. The name of the program is Refugee Empowerment Program. These students come from the Mideastern and Central Africa area. I am nervous and excited about the experience I will have with these students. I'm sure that there will be some fun as well as tough times due to language barriers. But I am positive about it and ready for the challenge. I pray that God will bless this program abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment