Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What is Toxic in Me?

This question just came to me as a I went to the restroom. (Lol, yes, I was going to handle business.) But with this God showed me something. When there is something in our bodies that is toxic, immediately, our bodies start fighting the toxic off. We, as people of Yahweh, must do the same spirituality.

What is toxic spiritually? Sin. Bad habits, so-call friends, lovers, work, thoughts, drugs, and anything that disconnects you from God. What is it that disconnects you from God? The answer is whatever is keeping you to love your neighbor and God with all your heat, mind, soul, and strength. (Mark 12:29-31). How do we love God? By keeping His commandments, decrees, and laws.

To have a healthier lives, we must so no to toxic, keep the toxic away, and smile through everything.

Even though this is written for others to read, this is also for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment