Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lifestyle Change...

After these last couple of weeks, I realized I've been doing the same thing for four months non-stop. I go to work, I come home. I go to church, I come home. Saturdays? I go to rehearsal--church--and then, go home. Sunday? Church and go home. Pay checks from work? After I've paid all my bills, I only have money for groceries and gas.

Well, guess what? I'M TIRED OF IT! I'M CHANGING IT NOW!


Last weekend, I put $10 in my tank and went to the Smoky Mountains with a friend. Instead of buying gas from Kroger/Shell, which I have been faithful to for 10 months, I bought gas from Marathon company. OMGGGGG! This gas does NOT burn as fast as Kroger! I saw a breakthrough in my life after buying this gas!!! I immediately saw myself being able to do more and save more. The main reason why I haven't been able to do much was because I've been trying to conserve gas!

Tomorrow I'm taking myself out on a date. A coworker who plays in a band is playing tomorrow and free admission. What a perfect date to myself, right???? And I plan on being the perfect gentleman, too! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment