Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gonna catch hell. Point blank. (Referring to previous blog.)


Sitting in God's presence and I was told to go to John and read about how Jesus leaves us for a moment to go to the Father who is greater. But He promises us the Holy Spirit. These scripture then stood out to me.

John 14:29-31 NIV

I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me. “Come now; let us leave.

It always seems like Jesus has left us hanging. No. We have to learn, or not even learn but to just trust the Holy Spirit. We are of the world but not in it. Jesus does reveal Himself to the world. So we have trust the Holy Spirit when dealing with the prince of the world.

Okay, so we're gonna catch hell. Point blank. But we just gotta endure and trust the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment