Sunday, December 11, 2011

2012 goals!

Today I had a friend who shared his 2012 goals to me and then asked me about mines. I never thought to officially lay out goals for the New Years. Mainly because I feel I should just get started on them right away. However, him asking me that question made me think that I need to at least set them in stone by writing them out. So I will share most of my goals; however, some are a little to personal for the public. Lol!

And here they are......
1) Taking and passing the Praxis I and II
-- I pray that God will help me pass these test. These test are required to take to become a teacher.

2) Find a full-time job.
-- I hope to find a full-time job by the beginning of the year. Whatever the job will be, I know I will be grateful and will do my best.

3) Volunteer.
-- I feel there is so much I can do to help out in the community, and so I will! There has been so much the community has done for me!

4) Find a side hustle.
-- I'm pretty good with the simple software that already comes on the computer and so I hope that it will lead me to do a few graphic designing type work. So far here's my first Funeral Program. http://prozonetasha.blogspot.com/2011/12/funeral-program-design.html

5) Being a better daughter.
-- I am thankful to still have my mother. She has been the best to me. We all have caught attitudes with our mothers but we should learn to smile and say yes ma'am to keep them happy. And one thing I've learned is that if there's something that I don't agree about with my mother or our relationship, I give it to God to work it out, and it does! :)

6) Paying off some bills.
-- Of course, everyone has those bills. They don't go away but you can get ahead and that's what I hope to do when God blesses me with my full time job.

I have several other smaller goals but these are my main ones. Therefore, I lift them all to God and pray He will be glorified in it all! :)

2 comments:

  1. These are some really good goals for the new year... I was thinking of something like this for myself to blog about.. hmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nae! You should go ahead and do it! I think I'm going to add one more to this blog.

    ReplyDelete