Sunday, December 4, 2011

I was moved when I saw this! "Open the Eyes of my Heart!" (Youtube Video)

This video is absolutely amaaaazing! The first thing that caught my attention was the title, "10 year old Blind Autistic Boy Sings Open the Eyes of my Heart." I was weak! (In a good way..lol) But seriously, as the video started, I honestly couldn't hold back the tears. All I could think about was, "There are so many people WITH vision who crucify The Saviour DAILY and never say they're sorry or repent and this little boy born with Autism and no physical vision sings "OPEN THESE EYES OF MY HEART!" On top of that, I noticed that 88 people dislike the video and all I could think of was one word: HOW? How can you NOT like this video?? It was definitely a blessing to me and all it made me want to do is enjoy God and spread His Love & Word to everyone!

Enjoy it and share your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment