Sunday, September 25, 2011

9/18/11 -- Cooper Young Festival

 I am just now posting this due to busy, random commitments, activities, and etc but this day was good and bad.  First, I took the Praxis Exam, Reading Section at noon. I was so pissed because the state requires a 174 and I scored a 172. I was pissed and happy at the same time. I couldn't believe I was so close to passing. I'll try again in 30 days. Afterwards, I went to the Cooper and Young Fesitval with my mother and homie. I was so fun. The music was great. It was too crowded and my hot, spicy wings were so delicious. My ma and homie were craving funnel cakes. I ran into a good ol' friend at the festival as well and I was soooo happy to see her. Then later that night, my homie and I went and hung with some friends and had couple of drinks.

Yes, the day ended well. Here are a few pics from the festival...




No comments:

Post a Comment