Thursday, September 8, 2011

This evening.

Today is good so far. Work was pretty cool. I had to speak with some residents who are also my desk assistants about following hall policies. Then my RA's had in-service today. In-service is a time of different workshops that will help the RA's along in the future.

For dinner I had Digiorno chicken pizza and it was sooo good!

At the end of work, I found out that my school was having a poster sale. I quickly ran over and these are the posters I bought for $20:













This poster is going in my bedroom.





Giving this picture to my homie. Visit her blog page:
               Never Stand Still




                                                                                         







The famous Rosie picture.                 
I'm giving this poster to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment