Saturday, September 24, 2011

Change happens in a matter of seconds; My old college roommate!

So, there has been a dramatic change in my life. I withdrew from all my classes and resigned from my job. To make a long story short (because I'm too lazy to go into details) I was taking 4 classes in grad school and one class demanded unrealistic, large amount of school work, couldn't find time to study for the Praxis exam, and my job was demanding too much time. I had to withdrew from this class because I didn't want an F on my transcript when knowing I can do A work, plus I needed more time to study for the Praxis, and the job was beginning to be stressful. God doesn't want us to have a stressful life. He doesn't put more on us than we can bear; WE, humans, put more on us than we can bear. But I refused and I feel I made a big decisions that was best for me.

So now I'm free to explore life a little bit more. I want to take on new experiences and discover what is hidden from me. I have more to be more involved with God and spirituality. Some of my friends asked me "What about work?" What about it? I'm not worried about it. I know I will find work. My faith is so high in the Lord! I will be applying for full time jobs anywhere in the South. Wherever God wants to take me, I'll go.

I told my old roommate what happen and we both understand how God works: mysteriously! One of my closes friends ever and always been so supportive. When we were in school together, the only thing that was going on in my life was God, me, and my roomie! We sang together, prayed together, road the city bus together, and just laughed together. Here are some silly pics of us in the dorm apartment during her freshman and my sophomore year in 2005! We look soooo young!





This is us after we went our separates ways. She came to visit me at my new school. And again silly as usual!

I was about 21 years old in this pic. I look like I'm 19 though.


Man! We look super young!


1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha, GIRL, I forgot all about them second sets of pictures.. I gotta save this on my computer. LOL

    ReplyDelete