Saturday, September 3, 2011

I went shopping today.

Since I got my school refund check and paycheck, I've been doing a little shopping and catching up on bills. First of all, I bought a simple computer desk. It took about 30 minutes to build. I'm excited to do some actual schoolwork on it! I feel the the desk will make me feel studious and actually want to learn!



I bought the two dresses and top from Ross. The store always have the RIGHT price, meaning the cheap price! Be careful on what article of clothing you buy; some material has good quality while some doesn't.

The shirt was $7. I like wearing dresses though. The blue dress was $10 and the other $15. It's almost as if you're wearing nothing, and in the hot weather of Memphis, these dresses are PERFECT!





It was way over due for a pair of tennis shoes and flats. I haven't bought a pair of tennis shoes in exactly TWO years! And, I haven't bought a pair of flats in ONE year!

The Shoe Rack Room was having a BOGO sale!






And of course, jewerly from Charlotte Russe! What girl doesn't like Charlotte Russe jewelry???


Best Friend Necklaces! Yes, I am giving my BFF the other half! 

Vintage. Old School. 70's look. Whatever you wanna call it. I like it and it rocks well with just about anything. 


AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, MY HANDY-DANDY 5-HR SHOTS!
Gotta stay focus for grad school!

No comments:

Post a Comment